Sunday, February 15, 2009

♥_CS121 Exercise 2_♥

Output:
Exer2





#include

#include

void main()
{
clrscr();
char name[22],age[2];
gotoxy(33,3);
printf("MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY\n");
gotoxy(8,5);
printf("I am Cindy Grace R. Paluga, 17 yrs. old, single, taking up BSIT in\n University of Mindanao.");
printf(" I live in Blk 26 Lot 3 NHA Ma-a Davao City. I was\n born on May 25, 1991.I am simple person,");
printf(" silent person and understanding\n person. I have 1 brother and 3 sisters. My father's name is");
printf(" Canuto Paluga\n Jr. and my mother's name is Celsa R. Paluga. My father's job is Government\n Employee");
printf(" and my mother's job is Self Employee. I love to dance and to sing.\n");
printf(" I want to finish my study, want to be a succesful in life in the future.");
getch();
}

No comments:

Post a Comment